Weld Ring Gaskets Manufacturer
Supplier of Weld Ring Gasket ASME in India, Stockist of Weld Ring Gasket Kempchen in Mumbai
Weld Ring Gasket Flexitallic Manufacturer, Buy Weld Ring Gasket Spetech at factory price
Table of Content
Weld ring gaskets are commonly used in areas where danger-ous media is conveyed and/or continuous operation of the plant has to be ensured. A permanent and gas tight connection is established by welding the membrane or weld ring halves. This ensures the required high operational safety and continuity, while it is still possible to release the flange connection by undoing the welding seam.
Weld ring gaskets consist of two identical ring halves which have been machined with greatest precision, were welded to the flange surface and then welded together after positioning the flange halves.
Weld ring gaskets with additional auxiliary gasket are used when:
- The flange connection is opened several times during start up
- The pressure test is done without welding only with the auxiliary gasket
- Welding is only carried out if the auxiliary gasket does not achieve tightness
The use of weld ring gaskets with hollow lips is recommended [SW20, SW29] for the connection of components with different heat expansion properties. The advantage is in the greater movement absorption and is therefore commonly used for dif-ferent radial expansion ratios of the components.
- High tightness, considered technically tight
- Complies with TA Luft 2002 [VDI 2440/2200] leakage requirements
- High operational safety
- Connection can be detached if necessary
- Good handling
- For high internal pressures and/or high temperatures
- For vacuum
- For pipeline and device construction
- For applications in which the operation has to be ensured continuously
Welding ring gaskets are commonly made from the same or similar material as the pipe or flange material.
|Short Name||Material Number|